Thursday 9th April 2020
Wow! Thursday already!
I've got a little Easter activity for you if you would like to have a go - and you're lucky enough to have found some eggs at the shops!
1. Hard boil an egg and decorate it so that it looks like a person/character.
2. You have to look after your egg really well and make sure that it doesn't break.
3. To keep it happy, you must read to your egg for 10 minutes each day.
4. Your egg must be tucked up in bed by 8:30pm - you might like to make them their own little comfy bed...otherwise you might roll over them in the night! Eeek!
5. Your egg likes the fresh air, so make sure it spends some time outside every day.
6. Your egg must join you for your daily exercise.
7. YOU are responsible for your egg - do not expect anyone else to look after it for you!
You might like to take some pictures of you and your egg characters and send them to Mrs Wrigley!
Have a great Easter weekend everyone and I'll speak to you all again next week.
Wednesday 8th April 2020
Happy Wednesday :) I can't believe that it's the middle of the week already and we are heading towards the Easter weekend. It will be a little different than normal, but I think in my family we might all FaceTime so that we can still have our Easter Sunday dinner together.
We've been busy gardening and enjoying the sunshine - doesn't it make you feel better?
I hope that you all have a good day and are finding lots of things to keep you occupied. If you fancy some Easter mindfulness colouring I've put some below for you to print off.
Speak to you tomorrow.
Tuesday 7th April 2020
What a gorgeous day it is today and that means only one thing in the Harper household...getting outside and doing some gardening! We have a long way to go but are hoping to get lots done over the Easter holidays. I think a game of Monopoly might be on the cards for this evening so wish me luck!
Speak to you tomorrow.
Monday 6th April 2020
A bit of a different start to the holidays this time wasn't it?! Although we have been at home for a couple of weeks now, I still felt a bit different with it being the school holidays. I've been wondering how you are all doing and what fun and different things you have been up to. I have been doing lots of Spring Cleaning! You'll probably find it funny that I've also been doing some playground-style skipping in my garden with a long rope. We skipped to 'Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear' if you know of it - it was fun but having not skipped for a good few years I was a bit rusty!
There are some Easter fun maths activities on the White Rose website if you fancy it? I'll add the link in below.
Happy holidays everyone and take care all.