Good Morning everyone
How are you all this morning? Can you believe it's July already?
I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday and enjoyed yourselves. Ben had a busy transition day which he really enjoyed though I think he'll be glad for a quieter day today! I'm back at the Akeley office this morning and it was lovely to catch up with Mrs Clarke and Mrs Kerins earlier.
I though it felt like a quiz today so here's a little Disney themed one I found. Don't forget to let me know if you need the answers.
Have a great day and have fun.
With very best wishes,
1. What year did Disneyland open?
2. What is the name of Wendy’s dog in Peter Pan?
3. Who trained Hercules to be a hero?
4. What is the name of the toy store in Toy Story 2?
5. How many brothers does Prince Hans of the Southern Isles have in Frozen?
6. Which Full House character voices Aladdin?
7. What is the name of Andy’s neighbour in Toy Story?
9. What are the names of Cinderella’s stepsisters?
10. What is the name of Ariel and Prince Eric’s daughter?
11. Which Disney Princess sings “Once Upon a Dream”?
12. What are the names of Hades minions in Hercules?
13. Where does Mike Wazowski take his girlfriend Celia for her birthday dinner in Monsters, Inc.?.
14. What does Hakuna Matata mean?.
15. What is the name of the castle in Shanghai Disneyland Park?
16. What are the names of the seven dwarfs in Snow White?.
17.The sorcerer’s name in Fantasia spells what backwards?
18. How many fingers does Mickey Mouse have?
19.Genie was stuck in the lamp for how many years before Aladdin found him?
20. What was the name of Walt Disney’s first cartoon character?
21.Who is Mufasa’s trusted advisor in The Lion King?
22. Christian Bale is the voice behind which character in Pocahontas?
23.Who is the fashion designer in The Incredibles?
24. Angelina Jolie brought which Disney villain to life?
25. Which Disney Princess attended Elsa’s coronation day in Arendelle?