Wednesday 25th March
PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
This session will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time, if 9am is not convenient.
1. Choose one of the Flashback 4 slides to work on a range of maths skills as a warm up.
2. Complete the rounding to 100 in your Home Learning Pack.
1. Complete the Where does our food come from? challenge activity in your Home Learning Pack.
2. Look at your spellings for this week and find any antonyms, once you've found them why not try ordering in them like we do in class with our shades of meaning. Which is the most powerful antonym?
1. Choose one of the practical activities from your Home Learning Pack.
2. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call or FaceTime a loved one and share a book with them.
3. Maths Factor times tables.
4. Complete your daily diary.
5. Listen to an audio book of your choosing.