PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
This session will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time, if 9am is not convenient. Or if you fancy a change why not try out your dance skills with Oti Mabuse, link can be found under the PE tab on the previous page.
1. Complete lesson 3 of summer week 5 under the White Rose tab.
2. TT Rockstars studio and garage sessions or Maths Factor times tables.
1. Complete day 3 of your English activity, to find the 'secret strings' that ideas within the poem 'The Fox'. Perhaps you might have a go at writing your own poem using; assonance, alliteration, echoing words, precise language and simile/metaphor . All the files required are attached.
2. Complete Day 3 of your chosen Summer term writing project – You should already have spent some time on Monday and Tuesday thinking about and then planning your writing in detail, today you get to start writing. You will find full details under the English digital resources tab.
3. Look at your spellings for this week and find any antonyms, once you've found them why not try ordering in them like we do in class with our shades of meaning. Which is the most powerful antonym?
1. Choose one of the investigation activities from weekly challenges to complete this week they are all about comparison.
2. Choose a kindness activity for Mental Health week.
3. Complete your daily diary.