Tuesday 31st March 2020
PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
Don't worry if you miss the 9am session, it will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time.
Complete Week 2 Lesson 2 - Step 7 - on the White Rose Maths home learning page - Orders and compare decimals. The flashback 4 questions are included at the start of each lesson this week.
1. Complete 'Super Sentences' activity in your Spring activity pack.
2. Take a look at the pictures below of the front and back covers of 'Street Child' by Berlie Doherty. Make some predictions about what you think the story is about, who the main characters might be, whose point of view you think the story is written from. Also think about what you already know about the period of time the story is set in. You might like to record this information in a mind map or spider diagram.
3. Complete one column of 'Practise Your Spellings' sheet.
1. Choose one of the practical activities from your Home Learning Pack.
2. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call a loved one and share a book with them.
3. TTRockstars 10 games in the garage.
4. Complete your daily diary.