PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
This session will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time, if 9am is not convenient.
1. Choose one of the Flashback 4 slides to work on a range of maths skills as a warm up.
2. Complete Lesson 2 under the White Rose Resources tab.
1. Complete the Dialogue and Garden scene tasks under day 2 of the English resources.
2. Look at your spellings for this week and find any synonyms, once you've found them why not try ordering in them like we do in class with our shades of meaning. Which is the most powerful synonym? You could even make yourself some vocabulary flashcards.
1. Choose one of the practical activities from either your Home Learning Pack or the weekly challenges.
2. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call or FaceTime a loved one and share a book with them.
3. Complete Studio or Garage sessions on TT Rockstars or complete Maths Factor times tables check.
4. Don't forget to complete your daily diary.