Tuesday 24th March 2020
PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
Don't worry if you miss the 9am session, it will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time.
1. Choose one of the Flashback 4 slides to work on a range of maths skills as a warm up.
2. Complete Lesson 2 on the White Rose Maths home learning page - Decimals as fractions (1)
1. Complete 60 Second Read "Queen Victoria's Coronation" (see below).
2. Complete the recognising parenthesis activity in your Home Learning Pack.
3. Complete one column of 'Practise Your Spellings' sheet.
1. Choose one of the practical activities from your Home Learning Pack.
2. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call a loved one and share a book with them.
3. TTRockstars 10 games in the garage.
4. Complete your daily diary.