Thursday 2nd April 2020
PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
Don't worry if you miss the 9am session, it will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time.
Complete Week 2 Lesson 4 - Step 9 - on the White Rose Maths home learning page - Percentages as fractions and decimals. The flashback 4 questions are included at the start of each lesson this week.
1. Watch the YouTube videos of me reading 'Street Child'.
2. Make some notes about the events that have happened to Jim so far.
3. Write a diary entry from Jim's point of view. I've included a checklist below to help you.
Challenge: Write more than one diary entry from different points in the story so far. E.g. After leaving his sisters with Rosie and being taken to the Workhouse.
4. Complete one column of 'Practise Your Spellings' sheet.
1. Take a look at the online Science experiment at 2pm. Details can be found under the 'Latest News' section of the website.
2. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call a loved one and share a book with them.
3. TTRockstars 10 games in the garage.
4. Complete your daily diary.