Monday 30th March 2020
PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
Don't worry if you miss the 9am session, it will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time.
Complete Week 2 Lesson 1 - Step 6 - on the White Rose Maths home learning page - Rounding decimals. The flashback 4 questions are included at the start of each lesson this week.
1. It's Monday so you know what that usually means - spelling test! Ask someone to test you on your weekly spellings you were working on last week.
2. Take a look at your new spellings for this week, find out any unknown words and see if you can write a sentence for each to demonstrate that you know their meaning.
3. Complete one column of 'Practise Your Spellings' sheet.
4. Complete the 'Spring Flower Suffixes' activity in the Spring English pack (found under the English Activities tab).
1. Choose one of the practical activities from your Home Learning Pack.
2. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call a loved one and share a book with them.
3. TTRockstars 10 games in the garage - well done to those of you who completed this last week.
4. Complete your daily diary.