PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
This session will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time, if 9am is not convenient.
1. Choose one of the Flashback 4 slides to work on a range of maths skills as a warm up.
2. Complete lesson 1 of week 1 under the White Rose tab. If you have already been an "eager beaver" and completed week 1 you can take a look at week 2.
1. Complete the comprehension and storyboard task based on the Hans Christian Anderson story, The Princess and the Pea.
2. Look at your spellings for this week and find out the meanings of any unknown words.
3. Write a sentence for each word to demonstrate your understanding of the vocabulary.
1. Choose one of the practical activities from your Home Learning Pack, or if you have completed all of these I have also uploaded weekly challenges for you to choose from.
2. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call or FaceTime a loved one and share a book with them.
3. TT Rockstars studio and garage sessions or Maths Factor times tables.
4. Complete your daily diary.