PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
This session will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time, if 9am is not convenient.
1. Choose one of the Flashback 4 slides to work on a range of maths skills as a warm up.
2. Complete the addition of 2 four-digit numbers in your Home Learning Pack.
1. Complete the direct speech activity in your Home Learning Pack.
2. Look at your spellings for this week and find out the meanings of any unknown words.
3. Write a sentence for each word to demonstrate your understanding of the vocabulary.
1. Choose one of the practical activities from your Home Learning Pack.
2. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call or FaceTime a loved one and share a book with them.
3. Maths Factor times tables.
4. Complete your daily diary.
5. Listen to children's author Oliver Jeffers read 'The Heart and The Bottle' on his instagram page at 6pm this evening. The book will then be available on his website for 24 hours.