Good Morning everyone
How are you all? I hope you had a fabulous weekend and were able to get out and enjoy the sunshine.
It was a busy weekend for the Wrigleys with haircuts, family quizzes and calls, friends to see and some decorating at school for Mr Wrigley and I too.
So, here we are at the last week of term and I though it would be nice to start the week with a bot of fun. These facts are all about grown ups you know at school - see if you can work out who they are and I'll pop the answers up tomorrow. Have fun!
With very best wishes,
- I once sat next to J K Rowling. I was in Pompeii at the time. Who am I?
- I once sang with a choir at the Royal Albert Hall. Who am I?
- I grew up with some very strange pets! We had owls, otters, monkeys, llamas, lizards, shire horses, snakes and falcons to name a few. Who am I?
- I did three bungee jumps in one day during a visit to New Zealand. Who am I?
- I met Jaqueline Wilson in Buckingham. Who am I?
- I enjoyed a hot air balloon ride in Kenya and saw the Big 5. Who am I?
- I can scuba dive and have enjoyed diving in the Barrier Reef. Who am I?
- I went to Cubs....once! My Mum still hasn't forgiven me. Who am I?
- I have visited Hawaii, where Jurassic Park was filed. Who am I?
- I flew in a tiny aircraft over the Grand Canyon. Who am I?
- I shook hands with rugby legend, Martin Johnson. Who am I?
- I met Princess Diana. Who am I?
- I was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. Who am I?
- I met the Spice Girls! Who am I?
- I met George Cloony at the Venice film festival. Who am I?
- I watched Dynamo push a bottle right through a table! Who am I?