PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
1. Choose one of the Flashback 4 slides to work on a range of maths skills as a warm up.
2. Complete day 5 of the White Rose Maths.
1. Have a go at the Jane Considine Super Sentence Stacker challenge. I know that some of you completed this last week and produced some amazing work. You may even find your work being shared as a national story based on the short animated film "The Present" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5RyH77-SQQ
2. Today, it's time to see whether you can remember all your spellings, ask an adult or a sibling to test you and let me know how you get on.
1. As today is free write Friday, why not visit https://www.pobble365.com and use the picture as a story starter. Today, the story starter is called 'Mother of Dragon's'. If this picture doesn't inspire you scroll through and find one that gets your creative juices flowing, there are hundreds to choose from.
2. Choose one of the practical activities from your Home Learning Pack or weekly challenges.
3. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call or FaceTime a loved one and share a book with them.
4. Complete a Garage or Studio session or Maths Factor times tables.
5. Complete your daily diary.