Friday 26th March 2020
PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
Don't worry if you miss the 9am session, it will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time.
1. Choose one of the Flashback 4 slides to work on a range of maths skills as a warm up.
2. Complete Lesson 5 on the White Rose Maths home learning page - Thousandths as decimals.
1. It's 'Free Write Friday'! Under the 'home learning tab' you will find 'English Activities' tab and a link to Pobble 365. Today's story starter is 'Superman's Dilemma'. You can download the PDF if you would like to. The download includes other activities which you might like to have a go at too!
2. Complete one column of 'Practise Your Spellings' sheet.
1. Choose one of the practical activities from your Home Learning Pack.
2. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call a loved one and share a book with them.
3. TTRockstars 10 games in the garage.
4. Complete your daily diary.