PE: Start the day by joining Joe Wicks' PE lesson at 9am
This session will be saved on the YouTube channel for you to join in another time, if 9am is not convenient.
1. Choose one of the Flashback 4 slides to work on a range of maths skills as a warm up.
2. Complete the timetable task in your Home Learning Pack.
1. Have a go at the Jane Consadine Super Sentence Stacker challenge. I did it yesterday, it was really good fun. You may even find your work being shared as a national story based on the short animated film "Lucky Dip" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpJX-qP372c
2. Today, it's time to see whether you can remember all your spellings, ask an adult or a sibling to test you and let me know how you get on.
1. As today is free write Friday, why not visit https://www.pobble365.com and use the picture as a story starter. Today, the story starter is called Superman's Dilemma. If this picture doesn't inspire you scroll through and find one that gets your creative juices flowing, there are hundreds to choose from.
2. Choose one of the practical activities from your Home Learning Pack.
3. Read to a grown up or a sibling - you might choose to call or FaceTime a loved one and share a book with them.
4. Maths Factor times tables.
5. Complete your daily diary.