Coronavirus Advice & Information
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus! Make sure you and your child follow these general principals to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol – based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home
If you are worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 –do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
For more information please follow this link:
- Department for Education Coronavirus helpline- this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education.
- Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)